Five-day Sailing, Hiking, Sightseeing & Diving adventure
Get ready for an action! During five intensive days we will sail two days, go hiking, visit Budva, Skadar lake and dive!abilities.
Fantastic opportunity to see so much natural beauty and to learn many new outdoor skills!
In addition, you can start each day with an early morning yoga class held at the delightful location, and then jump on above-mentioned activities.
Adventure calendar for 2017:
- 30th May to 3rd June
- 20th to 24th June
- 11th to 15th July
- 1st to 5th August
- 22nd to 26th August
- 12th to 16th September
- from 410 €/pp
*Prices does not include accommodation, flights, food, and yoga classes
Day 1 & 2 – Sailing
You will meet with our skipper and embark on 9m long sailboat. Eight hours sailing experience starts from the port of Herceg Novi at 10 am. We will make an indicative route plan before departure. At any time, we may divert the route and go for swimming, lunch, or visit some other places. Returning to the port of Herceg Novi is at around 7 pm.
Tomorrow we depart again at 10 am and sail through Bay of Boka and around the island of Flowers. Again, we may divert the route and go for swimming, lunch or visit some other places.
Experienced skipper willing to share his knowledge with you; Refreshments; Photos.
What to bring
swimsuit, hat, sunscreen, snacks, water.
Day 3 – HIKING (Lovcen NP or Orjen Mount)
You may choose between two gorgeous mountains, Lovćen or Orjen. Both mountains surround Bay of Boka and are popular hiking destinations, unique in their own way. Whichever you choose, a wonderful experience is guaranteed!
We will pick you up at your accommodation and then we drive toward starting point. Ideally, hiking starts at 9 am. During the trail we make few stops to have a rest, to enjoy the beautiful view on Boka Bay, and to have a snack. After we finish the planned route, we optionally can go to a local restaurant that serves traditional food. By the evening we are bringing you back to your accommodation.
Transfer to the point where hiking starts and back; local guide willing to share with you his knowledge about the place; National park entrance fee; Ticket for Mausoleum; Photos
What to bring:
Footwear such as joggers or hiking shoes, comfortable clothes, wind jacket, hat, sunscreen, water.
Day 4 – Budva – St Stefan – Skadar lake tour
On our way to the Skadar lake, we will take a photo stop above St Stefan Island. St Stefan represents one of the most beautiful islands on the Adriatic coast. In Virpazar, we will hop on a boat, and enjoy the ride. Once you are on the boat, you will have an opportunity to take some nice pictures of many birds and flowers there. You will also have a chance to try domestic food and drinks on the boat. On our way back, we will have a walking tour of Budva. Ride back.
Transfer; Ferry boat ticket; Tunnel pass fee; National park entrance fees; Boat tour; Food and beverages on the boat (domestic pastry, honey, cheese, wine, rakija, juice, water); St Stefan photo stop; Walking tour of Budva; Licenced tour guide
What to bring:
Hat, sunscreen, water
Day 5 – Scuba diving
You will embark on a boat with our certified diving instructors and then go for a half an hour ride to the diving point, out of Boka bay. Before intro dive, you’ll have a dry briefing (15 min) where newbie diver learns the main basic skills and procedures that ensure safe diving up to 10m with one of our skilled diving instructors. Afterward, you do a couple of skills in the water followed by a short shallow dive. Then you go by boat to one of the locations where 30 min Intro dive will be performed. For more experienced divers your dive may involve cave or wreck diving and includes 2 x 30mins dives.
After your diving experience is finished, you will visit islet Mamula and its famous fortress built in 1853. by Austro-Hungarians which was used as a prison in WWII.
Boat transfers; Certified diving instructors; High-quality equipment; Island Mamula visit.
What to bring:
Hat, sunscreen, warm clothes, water.
- At an additional price of 40€/pp you can start each day with a yoga class, held at the beautiful location, after which you can jump on above mentioned activities.
- At an additional price of 80€ in total, you can spend the night between two sailing days on a sailboat, moored in a beautiful cove out of Boka bay.
- Accommodation during this program. Please ask for the additional price.
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, heart or back problems and during pregnancy.
- Guests less than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you to have Travel medical insurance valid in our country during your stay. In case you do not have it, contact us so we can assist you regarding this issue.
- The guide keeps the right to prevent you from commencing the tour in case you are intoxicated or he estimates that you could bring personal or any others safety in jeopardy, as a consequence of your unconscionable behavior.
- We keep the right to change the order of the activities (all the activities will be held; only the order might be changed)