Montenegro one-day hiking tours
hike to Orjen in Montenegro
Orjen (1.894m) is the highest mountain of the east Adriatic coast. Its massif rises above Herceg Novi and reaches its highest peak just 14 km from the sea. It is a very attractive destination for mountaineers, in great part because of the Zubacki kabao, which gives unforgettable 360 degrees sight. The other place that mountaineers frequent is Subra, a mountain which has various claims to fame: its summit is the best viewpoint in the whole range, Subra amphitheatre is reckoned to be the most interesting feature of the coastal Dinaric Alps, and the plateaus on Subra are one of the most striking examples of karst micro-relief in the world. The vicinity of the sea creates extremely rich floral world on Orjen!
Transfer to the point where hiking starts and back; local guide willing to share with you his knowledge about the place; dinner; National park entrance fee
What to bring:
Footwear such as joggers or hiking shoes, comfortable clothes, wind jacket, hat, sunscreen, snack, water.
Max number of people:
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
- Guests less than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you to have Travel medical insurance valid in our country during your stay. In case you do not have it, contact us so we can assist you regarding this issue.
- The guide keeps the right to prevent you from commencing the tour in case you are intoxicated or the guide estimates that you could bring personal or any others safety in jeopardy, as a consequence of your unconscionable behavior.
- If you are a vegetarian please let us know at least one day before the adventure. We will be happy to meet your requirements!